Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sleepy....

I am just so sleepy. Had a very bad migraine since I woke up this morning till right about 2pm when I took 2 panadol. It's 5.10pm now and the throbbing pain is setting in again. I have kind of cleared my table.... basically my definition of clearing (just for today) is... clearing my mails... and then putting my "to-do" files on the floor in one stack (I think I have 10 of them) and I will be clearing them off one by one tomorrow (hopefully tarak new files pile on top lar...).

So, my table look so cleared up... hmm.... didn't realise that it is so big until now =D

Tomorrow... am going for a demonstration.... a peaceful demonstration... that's what the Bar Council called it. Oops.... dozed off =D

Ok... the peaceful demonstration... nothing to tell just yet. Will do a report tomorrow, if there's anything to report. 8/

No comments: