Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday...

Well, it has indeed been a fruitful day today. I don't normally blog from home... only when occassion calls for it =D

Well... I went for a hike in Bukit Gasing this morning with my nepal mission team members. Had a wonderful time chatting etc... and we have decided to try to do this fortnightly. Not bad... we have decided as well to go on our own mission trip to Thailand... to visit and support this couple and family whom we know of.

Then now... one of the reason why I am actually blogging from home... DON'T TRY TO COOK/BAKE/FRY STUFF IF YOU CAN BUY THEM OUTSIDE. Sigh... that was what my mom said and I thought that I could do it... easy peasy. What did I do? Well, I wanted to make the "Ga Ku" fries... you know the arrowhead. Everyone's favourite during chinese new year? Yup, I decided to try out. My first attempt went pretty well but today's attempt just put me off completely.

Now I understand what my mom meant when she said I am trying to create and torture myself. She said no need to trouble myself, and if I really want to eat, she will buy for me 'coz it only costs RM17 per bottle. But no... of course not. If I can do it... why want to waste money? It only costs Rm2++ per kg in Giant.

Was I wrong... man... I will never ever try to do this again. I still have 12 biji of those arrowhead thingy... and my... eh... can't the life of me remember what that thing is called... eh... that thing which you use to cook stuff in the wok... anyway that thingy lar... mine's wood... and the tip has turned charcoal black. My dad is going to kill me =((

Anyway... I am thinking of taking back to Sitiawan my mixer... hmmm... some other stuff so that I can bake cookies when I'm home. I mean, what am I going to do with so many days before chinese new year. Might as well bake =)) Hehe... baking cookies I can do... I think. I am sure my parents will be very worried 'coz the last time I tried to bake... weeelll... it went pretty ok for a beginner and that was like probably 15years ago. I can do it one. I am sure I can. Worse come to worse... buy lor =((

okidoki... that's all for now. Now I am just going to sit back and rest... listening to Andrew Lyold Webber's collection... now it is "Don't cry for me Argentina" Cool songs...=))

No comments: