Well, I am just absolutely bored to my bones. I have cleared loads of work yesterday and today. I have still 3 unresolved mystery. Am working on them now. I think if anyone could see me now... they will be wondering why am I twitching my nose not like Sabrina the witch (=D) but it is a close attempt to twitch my nose like her. Hehehehe...
Sigh... oh yeah... I forgot to write about the 3rd lesson which I have learned last week...
3. Never take burden impressed upon by God lightly
I recall mentioning this in one of posting, I think it is either in my Reflection Part I or II, that I don't know if I will be going anywhere for a mission trip this year because no burden to go anywhere. Actually, it's not quite true. I have the burden to want to go to Chiang Mai, Thailand to visit this missionary family from my church but I put the thought aside because I was informed that they are coming home for furlough. I have just found out that I might still go because my nepal mission team wants to go and visit the family as well. So... am most probably going after all.
But then... I have few teeny weeny problems :-
a) Leave... am not working in a legal firm now and leave approval is hard to come by nowadays.
b) I have informed (last week) that I have to take up this diploma course in Islamic Banking and it is starting from 16th Feb and I will be having classes every fortnightly and I can't miss any single class... and... there will be loads assignment... and not to mention monthly exam =((
c) I have confirmed with my dive instructor my diving trip on May 1st weekend and have to take one day leave =((
d) Going to Chiang Mai and at least have to take 2-3 days leave =((
e) I have just been invited (yesterday) to go to US (Los Angeles) for a week in October 2007... free accommodation and have to take at least 7 days leave (BTW, I can't back down now on this otherwise my friend will disown me forever) =((
f) Not forgetting I have to fulfill my promise to my parents to take them to Ho Chi Minh for a holiday end of the year =((
g) b, c, d, e & f = involve loads of money =(((
So macam mana... I think I am over committing myself again... as usual =(
Dear Lord please help me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment