This is truly depressing. I have been off coffee for more than a year... since May 2006. Uh huh... but well... not exactly completely zilt. But from downing 2-4 cups a day to 2-4 cups in a year is definitely a miraculous feat for an addict like me. oops... did I say addict? Naw... I meant coffee lover... hahahaha =D
But seriously... after a week in Nepal (my team members tempted me and coerced me to break my coffee fast =p) and 4 weeks in OCBC... coffee is now back in my life. But it is not too bad... I am just doing 1 cup a day... and not everyday... probably 3-5 cups a week (7 days). Noticed something different though... I never used to have cravings for coffee during the weekends but now I have to start my weekends morning with a cup of coffee... weird
So there you go... anyone care for a cuppa? =*) Just so looovely.... ahhhh....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment