I know... this is a "sin"... sin of slackers =D
Can't concentrate very much on my work. Have got a little issue playing in my mind... creating much turmoil and I have got this bad stomach flu (couple with cramps) =((
Aniwei... wanna upload some YouTubes on Steven Curtis Chapman. He is one of my fav as well. His songs are well written... excellent and amazing artist as well. Who is better? Michael Card or Steven Curtis Chapman? Well, I think both are just as good... they have their different style. Michael Card's songs are more like words from the Bible... he improvised and bring alive the Word of God through his songs.
Steven Curtis Chapman... hmmm... contemporary... strong and meaningful message about christians' struggle/challenge/adventure in our daily walk on earth. I think, I may be wrong... most of the songs he writes are based on his own experience as a christian... as a child of God. One very popular song (popularised by many weddings) is "I will be here" which he wrote for his wife.
P/S : The guy playing the guitar... is not Steven Curtis Chapman... but I uploaded the video because... well... he plays the guitar really well =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment