Hehehe... actually, I really do feel bad for neglecting my blog after such a long time. Only responded to Andy's comments after so long... Sorry bro. Let's see what should I write. Nothing much has happened except... wait... when was my last blog? Eh... 2 months ago? Can't remember. But highlights... Production in church... cool man! We have a real life size gallows made for the production.
Well, the show went really well. NO casualty. Yes, trust me. No casualty. I made it in one piece. Hahaha... Why I said that? It's because I was reminded by dear Uncle Steven of the time I had a battle with the fire extinguisher. Yup... 4 stitches on me head. Earned me a "get well soon" call from Pastor D himself. Come to think of it, I think the conversation ended with him saying... "Ok. See you on the Production day." By the way... production day was 2 days after that. Uh huh... no offence =)) I was fine. I think I got another phone call from someone who told me not to worry about the fire extinguisher because there was no damage it. Duh...
And... and ... this is a classic... from Pastor EE... "Sigh... everyone is blaming the poor devil for what happened." Something like that lar... can't recall the exact words.
Well, there were near casualties and minor injury during the recent production :-
1. Helped in carrying the hawker stall (the heaviest of the lot) and cut one of my finger on the metal lining. Uh huh...
2. The door came off while we were moving the frame and everyone let go of the frame to try to catch the door... forgetting that the frame had not been placed properly. Yeah... the frame was kinda falling and at the nick of time all hands including mine came forward and catch hold of the frame. I kinda sprain my back wee bit... but it was ok.
3. Helped in moving the gallows platform and got some splinters on my palms. The last splinter came out after 3 weeks (hehehe... that was 1 week ago =p)
Sigh... oh yeah... Uncle Ker was trying his best to recruit me for Dew... seriously, I guess Uncle Steven did not inform him about the time I "dropped" the TV monitor =0
Ahem... revealing too much here =pp
Got to go... and visit my the other neglected blog... cheerio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment