Thursday, May 15, 2008

Taking a break...

Yar... I am just taking a break...

Have you ever felt like you just want to throw down the towel or just pack and leave or basically just take time off to go strolling along somewhere all by yourself?

Well, I have... many times... not throwing in/down (don't know which is the right word to use =p) the towel. Yes, I had had just simply pack and leave and go off to be on my own. It's quite therapeutic. I have been on a driving spree... eating spree... exercise spree (=p)... extreme sport like diving (didn't know and still don't really know how to swim... but I have gone underwater and managed to come back up alive).

Yar... that's what I do when I am really really stress. God has mercifully deliver me from all my lack of care and negligent activities. Jesus loves me, yes I know... for the Bible tells me so. Uh huh... =*) A pastor told me once that my guardian angel always seem to have to work overtime for me and everytime anything happened to me... the "poor" devil always seem to get blamed though the accident happened due to my own "folly"... partly lar... =D

Oh yeah... please guess what I am craving for now... hehehe... I won't tell until they are fulfilled... hahaha... I have got a couple of people to blame for the present cravings that I have... hmph... all these uncles... Uncle Edwin, Uncle Steven and Uncle Yeak... all mereka punya pasal... =8)

I am glad they don't read blogs... I bet they will be sneezing their heads off now because got someone kutuk them here... hahahaha...

Sigh... back to work... hhmmmm...

No comments: