Here I am writing (technically I'm TYPING and not WRITING. But who cares... ;))my first post using my own internet broadband. Uh huh... Mr. Streamyx made his visit at last after more than one month of waiting. I no longer need to feel guilty about "stealing" other people's internet line. Really... felt so bad whenever I am online using other people's facilities. I am sure the uncle/aunty does not mind because if he/she/they has/have minded, then he/she/they would have just put a password just like everyone else.
Anyway... I am practically yawning away. I woke up early this morning to attend the easter sunrise celebration in church at 6.45am. Slept late and throat was itchy (which led to me coughing)... alarm rang at 5.30am... my bro came over at 6am to collect stuff... and at about 8-ish, I went over to Ivy's place to check on her and took her out for breakfast. Thank God that her back does not hurt anymore. I was really worried yesterday.
I climbed up her really high ladder (man... I realised that I have yet to get over my fear for heights) to try to change her flourescent bulb. Better me than her. But both her bulbs have busted. So we went to Tesco to get some stuffs and the bulbs. Called Michael to come and help to change the bulb because I don't think I am able to attempt another climb again on the same day... knees still weak from the first climb =p
*Yawn* I really need to nap for awhile otherwise I don't think I am able to last tonight. Yar... attending Dream centre's Dedication celebration at 5.30pm but we were told to be at church by 5pm. So, I have asked my CG members who are carpooling with me to be at my place by 4pm. And then we are going to have a Dedication dinner ... awww... can't wait. It's a foo chow full course dinner i.e. 9 course dinner with plastic bags and strings for take aways (of leftovers) =)) The chefs are from two of sitiawan's very best restaurants i.e. Peking and Lido. As Pastor Daniel puts it... Sitiawan Foo Chow's food in Petaling Jaya with Sitiawan price =D
Please pray with us - Pray that God will hold back the rain this evening. Pray for a cool evening with no rain! All glory be unto Him! Amen.
SWEEEET.... sleeping time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment