I just got to write this while I am still "fuming" otherwise I will be checking myself in to the psychiatric ward soon...
Don't ever try to work in the Bank's legal department... this is so heart wrenching and if you have receding hairline... don't even contemplate. Come to think of it, now I see why there are not many men working in a bank's legal department.
This is not the first time to happen... it has been going on since the 1st day I join. These people working in this bank knows the law. I mean, this legal department has loads of checklists and it gives 3 legal trainings throughout the year and each training last for 3 full days i.e. 9 to 6pm. In addition to that, the department has been giving legal updates to every insentry working in this bank.
Ok ok... I am getting into the actual incident... treat this as a case study :
I have got an email from "A" in xxx department : "Dear Lina, I have this case which I need your legal opinion. We have [done this etc etc]without [going through the proper process]. Will there be any legal implication? What are we to do to mitigate?"
AAAAARGGGGGHHHH.... tahu salah masih buat... buat oredi somemore ask "Will there be any legal implication?" Ai yor... How to mitigate somemore! I feel like cekik-ing these people now.
Sigh... going back to work and try to write a polite reply to that person and close case!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment