Wondering why I am writing on a different posting? Well... I got this You Tube bug from a friend's blog and I wanted to give it a try. And my 1st try was ok... until I decided to edit the you tube posting by adding in my comments. Duh... don't know why my comments were there but not the video. So... since me no time to explore, I will just start by writing whatever comments I have in a separate posting =D
I am truly a Michael Card's fan... he is really cool, very gifted and amazing artist. His songs are meaningful and touching. I have been his fan for many many years but after going through all the video clips collection in You Tube... I realised that I don't have all his albums. Hence... here start my search to get all his albums. I love the way he plays the guitar... the piano... I think there's one of him on the banjo (or is it a mexican guitar... no idea). He seems to have the string quartets playing with him (wow... awesome) and there's one video with someone playing on the harp.... aaaahhhh.....
Ok .... got to get back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment